Ten Commandments of Rolling Code
1. Thou shalt threaten thy pumper as though it were your firstborn child.
2. Blow thy siren and shine thy light with great vigor enroute.
3. Know where thy goest at all times.
4. Be certain all those in attendance are affixed prior to venturing forth.
5. Thou shalt arriveth shiny side up.
6. Be ever so humble when thy mic is keyed.
7. Thou shalt not leave thy station 'til thy door is openeth.
8. Thou shalt not closeth thy bay door too soon.
9. Thou shalt closeth all compartment doors when thou art done.
10. Thou shalt never chastise thy driver for making a wrong turn when it results in a return to the firehouse
many firemen does it take to change a light bulb?
Four. One to change the bulb and 3 to chop a hole in the roof.
Haligan Tool: Used for breaking headlights
Kelly Tool: What firefighter Kelly uses to break headlights
Water Hammer: Used to drive in water nails
Drafting: Following another fire engine really closely on the way to a fire
Backdraft: Drafting on the way back to the station
Ladder Company: Where they make ladders
Flashover: Too many lights on the pumper
Master Stream: The Mississippi
Exposures: Usually Indecent
Rollover: What you do in the ashes to make your new turnouts look old
Back to the Main Page